[ckan-dev] Antwort: Best way to manage static pages

Florian.Brucker at mb.karlsruhe.de Florian.Brucker at mb.karlsruhe.de
Mon Jul 25 09:56:40 UTC 2016

Dear Luiz,

For static-only pages, ckanext-pages is simple to setup and use.

The usual approach for something more powerful is to install a separate
content management system (CMS) like Wordpress or Drupal side-by-side with
CKAN. This requires much more effort to setup and maintain, especially if
you want your CMS-pages to look like your CKAN-pages. See also our GitHub
wiki: https://github.com/ckan/ckan/wiki/CKAN-and-CMS-Integration

It would be nice to have a CKAN extensions for simple blogs, but as far as
I know there isn't one.

Regards,
Florian

"ckan-dev" <ckan-dev-bounces at lists.okfn.org> schrieb am 24.07.2016