[ckan-dev] [ckan-global-user-group] Important: MapQuest tiles failing on spatial widgets and maps, workarounds and alternatives

Matthew Fullerton matt.fullerton at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 09:31:09 UTC 2016

I suspect this fixes everything to do with CKAN spatial and nothing with
DataExplorer/Recline Mapping.

There is a GitHub issue for this where I pointed out that this is fixed in
Recline upstream and needs to be brought into CKAN. I wish I could find the
time to do this as I know how to in general, but I also know there will be
a a few hiccups bringing in the latest Recline library and in any case
people will have to wait for the next release if they are not on
source/latest install.

-Matt