[ckan-dev] [ckan-global-user-group] Important: MapQuest tiles failing on spatial widgets and maps, workarounds and alternatives

Matthew Fullerton matt.fullerton at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 07:40:11 UTC 2016

For some views (e.g. KML) the server switching part doesn't work and the
thunderforest link needs to be:

e.g. ckanext.spatial.common_map.custom.url = https://
tile.thunderforest.com/transport/{z}/{x}/{y}.png
<http://tile.thunderforest.com/transport/%7Bz%7D/%7Bx%7D/%7By%7D.png>

or even better ckanext.spatial.common_map.custom.url = //
tile.thunderforest.com/transport/{z}/{x}/{y}.png
<http://tile.thunderforest.com/transport/%7Bz%7D/%7Bx%7D/%7By%7D.png>

(http for http connection and https for https)

-Matt