[ckan-dev] Membership requests

Nikolas Becker nikolas at viderum.com
Mon Jun 13 11:52:00 UTC 2016

Hi Dan,

This sounds really promising and is probably useful to other organizations as well! I also do not know any other extension doing the same job. So please go ahead and release it as an extension. :)

Best wishes,

Nikolas Becker
Product Manager

Viderum<http://www.viderum.com/> - an Open Knowledge company
Making the world's public data discoverable and accessible to everyone
http://www.viderum.com/  |  @videruminc<https://twitter.com/videruminc>