[ckan-dev] file upload field missing

Patrick West westp at rpi.edu
Wed Mar 16 19:55:35 UTC 2016

ckan 2.5.1. Ubuntu 14.04. Using Chrome.

Trying to enable filestore I get the following screen.

You can’t tell, but there is a file selected. When I click the “Add” button it complains that the URL is empty, like the File field is empty. But if you click to the right of “File:” you can left click and select a file from your local filesystem. Then if you hover over just to the right of “File:” it’ll show the name of the file. But nothing is visible.

Anyone see this before?

Thanks,

-- Patrick West
---- Principal Software Engineer