[ckan-dev] ckan - portal development to deployment

Tyler Kennedy tk at tkte.ch
Wed Mar 2 15:47:52 UTC 2016

Hello,

The CKAN documentation is extensive and the current version is available
here - http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/contents.html

This includes documentation on installation and minimum requirements.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask them on the mailing
list here or in #ckan on Freenode.

Thank you,
Tyler Kennedy