[ckan-dev] Release of CKAN 2.6?

Stefan Oderbolz stefan.oderbolz at liip.ch
Tue May 31 08:38:59 UTC 2016

Hi all,

just a quick question: is there any information about the release of CKAN
2.6? I couldn't find anything on the ckan-dev list, but maybe I'm looking
at the wrong place.

I thought the general plan was to have 4 releases per year, and as the 2.5
was released in December 2015, I expected 2.6 to be out in March/April 2016.

To be clear: this is not a complaint, I just want to know for my planning.
We're currently planning an upgrade for a client, and if 2.6 is around the
corner, we might wait a little longer.

- Stefan

--
Liip AG  // Limmatstrasse 183 //  CH-8005 Zürich
Tel +41 43 500 39 80 // GnuPG 0x7B588C67 // www.liip.ch