[ckan-dev] Release of CKAN 2.6?

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Tue May 31 09:06:52 UTC 2016

Hi Stefan,

The 2.6 release is meant to be managed by Link Digital with David Read from
the tech team providing support. David has provided us with the release
documentation and  I've been trying to find the time with our staff to
start the process. Once we start we'll be committed and the release should
follow in about 3-4 weeks.

We're in the end of financial year deadline madness right now so I would be
comfortable with a public commitment to start in mid July. This would give
the release an ETA of mid August.

I'll join a tech team meeting this week, most likely Thursday's rather than
today's, and see if everyone is generally still ok with Link Digital
managing the release with those timeframes in mind.

Cheers,
Steven

--
*STEVEN DE COSTA *|