[ckan-dev] Adding JS to a template

Timothy Giles timothy.giles at slu.se
Tue Nov 22 15:19:07 UTC 2016

Hi all,

So, I am trying to add a 'tablesorter' to a template. To do this I have added the JS file to my fanstatic, added the relevant line in plugins to reference fanstatic, and added a {% resource '/sludcu/..... %} line in to the template as well as the code below.

$(document).ready(function()
    {
        $('#table').tablesorter();

    }
);

Problem is, it is not working and I dont understand why. Both jquery-latest.js and jquery.tablesorter.js are in the fanstatic folder, I am loading the resources at the top of the template file (as above).

Am I missing something really obvious!?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Timothy