[ckan-dev] Delete draft package

lucia.espona at wsl.ch lucia.espona at wsl.ch
Mon Nov 28 12:05:36 UTC 2016

 Dear all

I got no answer so far for my mail below :(
... does anyone know where the draft datasets are stored? in the database?

Any help is appreciated.

Best,
Lucia

 Dear all

On my list of datasets in the dashboard two datasets appear that are drafts. I cannot access them (I get 404 Not Found) in order to delete them.
I think there was some mess because I created many drafts and one finalized dataset with same package name while testing, then I deleted the finalized package.

This two draf datasets do not appear in the package table in the database.
I rebuild the indexes in case that may help but no success.

Any idea how can I delete them?

Thanks,
Lucia
Dr. Lucia Espona Pernas

Swiss Federal Institute for Forest, Snow and Landscape Research WSL
Hauptgebäaude Labortrakt (HL C21)
Zürcherstrasse 111
8903 Birmensdorf
Switzerland