[ckan-dev] action api problem

Armin Retterath armin.retterath at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 12:38:35 UTC 2016

hi stefan,

thanks for the advice - i know this. i installed just a testinstance on a
local virtual host to test the api for syncing our geoportal metadata. last
time i do so was 2012 and there was no organization entity in ckan
1.8.1beta at this time ;-) .
i'll do some further investigations.

best regards
armin