[ckan-dev] xlsx import strange behaviour

Bois Francois-Xavier fxbois at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 16:35:10 UTC 2016

Looking at the ressources loaded by the preview page on each server, I've
detected that the Azure instance always load an url that looks like :

http://jsonpdataproxy.appspot.com/?callback=jQuery171011270068980619152...

timeout.

What could explain that this resource is only loaded on the Azure instance ?

Thank you in advance for your help