[ckan-dev] xlsx import strange behaviour

Bois Francois-Xavier fxbois at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 12:35:28 UTC 2016

Hi

I've installed CKAN on three servers : one on VirtualBox, one on a Linode
VM and one on Azure.

CentOS7 is installed on VirtualBox and Linode, and Redhat 7 is installed on
Azure. The installation process is exactly the same on those 3 servers.

I want to load a small xlsx file (300 lines).

Import is ok for VirtualBox and Linode. On Azure the preview always fails
with the message : " This resource view is not available at the moment."

If strip 100 lines (the xlsx file has now 200 lines), previsualisation
works fine. This means that the installation is ok.

I have absolutely no idea how to debug this.

Could it be a timeout ? (can I increase it ?)

Should I look to any specific log file ?

Best regards

ps: the Azure VM is a big one : 6Go RAM, 3 CPU (should be ok for a 300lines
xlsx file)

Fx