[ckan-dev] Promoting CKAN

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Sat Oct 1 03:05:56 UTC 2016

Hiya folks,

I put together some flyers for CKANCon which you can download and use in
your workplace, community or anywhere you like :)

Links to these are found at the end of the blog post here:
http://linkdigital.com.au/news/2016/10/where-are-all-the-ckan-developers

For those attending CKANCon, see you soon!
For those attending IODC, see you there too :)

Additionally, if anyone is interested in helping us improve a GitHub.com
resource view extension then take a look at the alpha release we published
last week at https://github.com/DataShades/ckanext-githubrepopreview

We made this so dataset custodians can directly reference any useful data
perpetration or data visualization repositories which they maintain or use
as a resource. The view shows basic info pulled via the GitHub API but
it could be a lot cooler with a little more work ;)

Hoots!

--
*STEVEN DE COSTA *|
*EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR*www.linkdigital.com.au