[ckan-dev] Promoting CKAN

Matthew Fullerton matt.fullerton at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 05:05:28 UTC 2016

Thanks Steve!
The flyers are really nice and just yesterday I was thinking about how nice
it would be to list a GitHub repository in a CKAN dataset. What a
coincidence. I will give it a spin.

cheers,
Matt

--
Matt Fullerton
Software development and data science for open data and mobility
matt at crowdsalad.de
+49 89 7456 0495 / +49 176 5789 6501
http://www.crowdsalad.de