[ckan-dev] CKAN docker image

Ivan Ermilov iermilov at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Tue Oct 11 09:32:56 UTC 2016

Hello everyone!

I've been looking into deploying CKAN using docker image recently and I did
not find anything which would work for myself as I want it to. Therefore, I
created docker image myself. See the repository here [1].
What I want to do by this post is to raise a discussion about best
practices for deploying CKAN using docker.
I did not encounter any major issues myself (which I could not solve).
However, if someone got a story about being not able to deploy CKAN using
docker and what was the issue in the particular case, I would like to hear
the concerns.

[1] https://github.com/earthquakesan/docker-ckan-hobbit

Kind regards,
Ivan Ermilov.