[ckan-dev] Modifying the web interface

Adil Hasan adilhasan2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 17:02:29 UTC 2016

Hello,
I've just started to investigate the nice piece of s/w CKAN. I have a question
that I hope is easy to answer. If I wish to make changes to the form for
updating a dataset. For example, I wish to add a few dropdown lists,
add some more text fields, etc. How do I do that? Is there a little
tutorial on that somewhere?

Also, if I want to update the metadata schema to add some more terms is
that possible. I can see the database tables, but I'm not sure how to
go about this. If someone has some suggestions I'd be very grateful.

Many thanks for your help and hope you have an excellent weekend,
adil