[ckan-dev] Ckan installation - could not connect to datapusher

Matthew Fullerton matt.fullerton at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 18:41:54 UTC 2016

You're probably running into the basic problem that CKAN accesses the
datapusher using a public URL. From inside your VM/Server, this public URL
(ckan_url in the config) probably isn't working. Get that working and
Datapusher might start working too.

There is a nice proposal to change this -
https://github.com/ckan/datapusher/issues/83#issuecomment-151121100 - but
it's stalled...

-Matt