[ckan-dev] Why can we not change MapGuest with another one as OpenStreetview

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Mon Oct 24 10:39:20 UTC 2016

Hi Pierre,

The ability to customize the recline map tiles will be available on
the next version (2.6): https://github.com/ckan/ckan/pull/3200
MapQuest tiles will be also replaced by working ones on 2.5.3. If you
need to fix them in the meantime you can apply this patch:

https://github.com/ckan/ckan/commit/d9939e635dff466230cd3a5423e32ea4a0cb74f2#diff-7a368538ca0119f5477e73ae30154144L2286

Hope this helps,

Adrià