[ckan-dev] How to install ckanext-scheming

Forum forum at hello-web.net
Wed Sep 21 13:52:59 UTC 2016

Dear Tim,

Thank for your help.

When I firstly install ckan, I installed it from source and I used that
command during the process

. /usr/lib/ckan/default/bin/activate

I reinstalled my PC with a new Ubuntu 14.04 installation and I installed
successfuly CKAN from the package. I did not needed to use the above
command.

I supposed, even if I installed CKAN from package, I can use the above
command and use pip?
I will try to install ckanext-scheming later or tomorrow.

Cheers
Pierre