[ckan-dev] How to install ckanext-scheming

Timothy Giles timothy.giles at slu.se
Wed Sep 21 15:34:29 UTC 2016

The .activate just ensures you are in the virtual environment that ckan dev is installed in.

You follow a very similar install process for almost all ckan extensions. Some have requirements.txt and/or dev-requirements.txt that need installing. Some extensions require supporting DB tables to be created (QA for example). Generally though, if you learn the procedure below, you can install almost all extensions without issue.

Regards Timothy