[ckan-dev] Learning more from CKAN users and contributors

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Mon Apr 24 04:40:47 UTC 2017

Hi everyone (sorry for the cross post if you're on both lists),

I'd like to learn more about how people on these lists are using CKAN,
because you probably have an interesting case study for the CKAN.org
website, or a great idea for new or improved CKAN features.

As someone involved in the CKAN Association Steering Group I might be able
to help with problems you've experienced. Or, perhaps I can help to promote
your open data initiatives via CKAN's social media channels?

I'm always available via email, but with the goal of forming closer
connections with CKAN users and contributors I've setup some regular times
each week so you can now schedule a time to talk.

You can go ahead and book any available times via
https://calendly.com/steven-decosta/15min
for a 15 minute chat. Hopefully you'll find a time that works with your
timezone. If not, just let me know where you're located and I'll try and
find a time that works for you.

Also - our new website for ckan.org is going to be live very soon. If you
are working on a case study to share and want some help, let's talk :)

Cheers,
Steven

*STEVEN DE COSTA *|
*EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR*www.linkdigital.com.au