[ckan-dev] Renaming CKAN terms/labels

Ted Strauss ted.strauss at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 16:46:36 UTC 2017

Thanks.
The i18n folder contains en_AU and en_GB folders. (None called just en.)

And the production.ini file contains this:

## Internationalisation Settings
ckan.locale_default = en
ckan.locale_order = en pt_BR ja it cs_CZ ca es fr el sv sr sr at latin no sk
fi ru de pl nl bg ko_KR hu sa sl lv
ckan.locales_offered =
ckan.locales_filtered_out = en_GB

Does this mean that en_GB is treated as the default language? Or en_AU ?
So if I modify  i18n/en_GB/LC_MESSAGES/ckan.po

And then compile the translation with the setup.py script, that will update
the front-end, right?

Ted

ᐧ