[ckan-dev] Resource download waitintg to start SOLVED

lucia.espona at wsl.ch lucia.espona at wsl.ch
Fri Apr 28 12:34:09 UTC 2017

Many thanks Tyler

It is great, I didn't believe it was an issue with CKAN but I have to convince the IT support here since they are in charge of the proxy configuration.
I will read a bit more about the "keep alive" issue you found out and go back to IT, hopefully it gets fixed :)

Thanks again for your help, best regards,
Lucia

Dr. Lucia Espona Pernas

Swiss Federal Institute for Forest, Snow and Landscape Research WSL
Hauptgebäaude Labortrakt (HL C21)
Zürcherstrasse 111
8903 Birmensdorf
Switzerland