[ckan-dev] Remote harvesting

Matthew Fullerton matt.fullerton at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 12:33:59 UTC 2017

I don't think its possible with the configuration options, so you would
have to take the CKAN Harvester and make your own, slightly altered version

By the way, of course as Adrià pointed out I missed the point on Datapusher
being necessary. Big omission, sorry!

@Adrià: Is there any way to turn the "auto" Datapushing off? What I mean is
to still have the option under Manage to "Push" to datastore, but for that
not to happen automatically when a compatible file is uploaded?

Best,
Matt