[ckan-dev] official basque translation of CKAN

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Tue Feb 7 13:11:18 UTC 2017

Hi Alberto,

This particular portal that you link to is not powered by CKAN (at least on
the frontend) so we can not reuse these translation.

Translations in CKAN are managed on Transifex (
https://www.transifex.com/okfn/ckan), which makes really easy for everybody
to contribute translations. It would be great if we had a Basque
translation of course so if you or someone you know can help just register
on Transifex and request access to the CKAN team.

Best,

Adrià