[ckan-dev] Adding and backup data

Matthew Fullerton matt.fullerton at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 07:14:58 UTC 2017

1&2 - roughly correct
3 - Yes. To backup the filestore you should backup the files under your
ckan.storage_path, for example /var/lib/ckan/default
4 - See
http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/maintaining/database-management.html#import-and-export
- that together with 3 ought to allow you to completely copy a CKAN

Best,
Matt

--
Matt Fullerton
Software development & data science for open data and mobility
matt at crowdsalad.de
+49 89 7456 0495 / +49 176 5789 6501
http://www.crowdsalad.de