[ckan-dev] Offering the same resource in multiple file formats

Matthew Fullerton matt.fullerton at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 10:12:14 UTC 2017

This probably doesn't help you much but I recently noticed that Google's
drive API can export a range of formats from Google Sheets, e.g.:

https://github.com/okfde/2030-watch-dataprocessing/blob/master/gsToJson.py#L102

Best,
Matt

--
Matt Fullerton
Software development & data science for open data and mobility
matt at crowdsalad.de
+49 89 7456 0495 / +49 176 5789 6501
http://www.crowdsalad.de