[ckan-dev] How can I inactive CKAN from apache

Forum forum at hello-web.net
Fri May 5 12:12:50 UTC 2017

Hello

I installed CKAN some month ago and I do not use it, but I would like to
keep it.

I would like to use my apache and add some folder and file in /var/www/html/

However, when I type localhost (in my browser) I still have CKAN and not
the content of /var/www/html/index.html. I can not find how to unactive
the redirection to CKAN app.

Could you tell my where is the config?

Thank
Pierre
--
C’est malheureux de s’égarer, mais il y a  pire  que