[ckan-dev] ckanext-scheming custom resource fields and search

lucia.espona at wsl.ch lucia.espona at wsl.ch
Mon May 29 14:28:51 UTC 2017

 Dear all

I would like to search resources by the fields I defined using scheming (same as for packages).

Ex. http://envidat02.wsl.ch:5000/api/action/resource_search?query=mycustomfield:mycustomvalue

The Solr schema.xml seems to be ready for extra resource fields:
    <dynamicField name="extras_*" type="text" indexed="true" stored="true" multiValued="false"/>     <dynamicField name="res_extras_*" type="text" indexed="true" stored="true" multiValued="true"/>But I do not see any dynamic field "res_extras_*", while for the packages the "extras_*" fields appear properly.

Is this something related to my config? Is this a limitation in ckanext-scheming? I am not sure "where"to implement this functionality in case is necessary.

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Lucia Espona

Dr. Lucia Espona Pernas

Swiss Federal Institute for Forest, Snow and Landscape Research WSL
Hauptgebäaude Labortrakt (HL C21)
Zürcherstrasse 111
8903 Birmensdorf
Switzerland