[ckan-dev] resource views deleted after reharvest

Denis Laxalde denis.laxalde at logilab.fr
Fri May 12 06:16:58 UTC 2017

Hi Karen,

Karen Turner a écrit :
> I am having an issue with resource views being deleted after re-harvesting.
>
> When a dcat harvest is performed default views are created. But if the
> resource is re-harvested the views are deleted but not recreated.
>
> I can see in core create.py the code that appears to be creating the
> views. I can't spot it in the update.py.
>
> Does anyone else have an issue with views being deleted when re-harvesting?

I also have this issue. My understanding is that, upon reharvest,
resources are *replaced* instead of being updated (i.e. existing
resources are deleted and new ones are created). This might explains why
views disappear.
I've recently open an issue about this:
https://github.com/ckan/ckanext-dcat/issues/91

--