[ckan-dev] Increasing log verbosity for certain errors

Alex Corbi a.corbi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 09:26:43 UTC 2017

Dear all,

I have a quick question regarding how to increase the verbosity of
certain error logs that I am getting after upgrading from ckan 2.3 to
2.7. In different parts of the system I get errors like:

Error - <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>: string indices must be integers

or

WebApp Error: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>: invalid literal for int()
with base 10: ''

While I do understand what the errors can be about, I cannot manage to
identify where they are originated because I do not get any stack-trace
or additional information to identify their origin.

Has somebody found him/herself in such a situation? any hints on how to
move forward? I am hitting the wall since a couple of days.

Much grateful for your potential help,

Alex