[ckan-dev] CKAN 2.7.0 : issue with API dataset_purge and organization_purge

Frederic Grenier frederic.grenier at bpm-conseil.com
Thu Oct 26 16:00:24 UTC 2017

Hello,

I have made an installation from source of Ckan version 2.7.0.

Lately we tried to use the API to manage organizations and their
datasets, i.e. adding and removing them as necessary.

Currently, after deleting datasets from an organization, the Solr
collection is cleared and when I browse to the dataset list on the CKAN
site, it looks like it is empty.

If I reindex my collection with paster, everything gets back to normal
(minus the deleted dataset which is as expected).

What could be the cause of this anomaly with the API call?

I have tested the same API calls with a 2.5.2 version of CKAN I have and
everything works fine (the dataset are deleted and the Solr collection
is refreshed).

Thanks for your help.
Frédéric Grenier