[ckan-dev] (no subject)

김다솔 kimds0926 at kangwon.ac.kr
Mon Oct 30 04:42:49 UTC 2017

Dear all,

I have installed and run the latest version of CKAN.

However, there was a problem with Harvesting

When I created harvest_source, I set the harvest frequency to daily.

I experimented by gather_consumer and fetch_consumer in shell, and running
harvester run command in another shell.

When the harvester run command is executed, I confirmed that the next_run
column is updated in the harvest_source table of the DB.

However, the harvester did not work when next_run was run.

The reason for setting the harvest_source frequency is for automatic
harvesting, but it did not work that way.

Also, If I run reharvest on the web, the job will not end. This is also
done by running the harvest run command in shell.

I do not know how to solve these problems.

Much grateful for your potential help,

Kim