[ckan-dev] (no subject) harvesting

Karen Turner karen at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Oct 30 20:33:02 UTC 2017

Hi

I have also noticed that jobs do not always end when reharvesting.
Sometimes I can get them to end by doing  a harvest run on the job using
paster.
The jobs do appear to have finished - all the data sets are harvested by
some last step is not being done.
At this point I do an abort as a work around. I haven't reported the
problem as I am not on the latest harvest or the latest ckan 2.6. I am
in the process of upgrading.

--
Karen Turner

Catalyst IT Limited
Level 6,150-154 Willis Street, PO Box 11-053
Wellington New Zealand

w: http://catalyst.net.nz
p: +64 4  803 2375