[ckan-dev] ckanext-security in CKAN 2.7.2

Cam Findlay cam at camfindlay.com
Tue Oct 10 21:28:41 UTC 2017

Might be worth mentioning that some features in this extension were rolled
directly into 2.7.x release and so this module as it stand might only be
valid for 2.6.x CKAN installs (however perhaps some pull requests to make
it 2.7.x compatible might make sense dropping out those features now
natively in 2.7.x core?). May have to look in the issues on github for that
extension to find the parts that have been added to core.

Cheers,

Cam.