[ckan-dev] ckanext-security in CKAN 2.7.2

lucia.espona at wsl.ch lucia.espona at wsl.ch
Tue Oct 10 10:26:08 UTC 2017

 Hi Karen

I had different values for the properties you mention so I set them now to:

[...]
beaker.session.url = 127.0.0.1:11211
beaker.session.cookie_domain = 127.0.0.1
[...]
ckan.site_url = http://127.0.0.1:5000
[...]
ckanext.security.memcached = 127.0.0.1:11211
ckanext.security.domain = 127.0.0.1
[...]

..but the problem persists and I cannot log in.

I don't get any exception or error in the logs, furthermore the ckan.lib.authenticator.UsernamePasswordAuthenticator.authenticate() method succeeds. If I write a wrong password I can see the error in the logs from this method so the authentication should actually be ok but I cannotlogin.

Thanks a lot anyway for your advice.

Best,
Lucia

Dr. Lucia Espona Pernas

Swiss Federal Institute for Forest, Snow and Landscape Research WSL
Hauptgebäaude Labortrakt (HL C21)
Zürcherstrasse 111
8903 Birmensdorf
Switzerland