[ckan-dev] Error for WFS Ressource

Florian Hoedt florian.hoedt at thuenen.de
Fri Aug 31 09:13:06 UTC 2018

Hello List,

As stated in the IRC channel:
I am new to ckan and trying to set it up as research data hub for my institution. When trying to use one of our OGC WFS the preview and dataset does not show up properly. If I try the same approach on the demo.ckan site it works. There has to be some configuration error but I am unable to find it. Here comes the ckan error log: https://gist.github.com/gannebamm/d95e2a115c043a6ba041a104e879d043
this is the wfs on the demo site: https://demo.ckan.org/dataset/an-wfs/resource/7cfb93be-d431-4462-a2e8-cb9abd057133

This is a snippet of my production.ini:

---
## Plugins Settings

# Note: Add ``datastore`` to enable the CKAN DataStore
#       Add ``datapusher`` to enable DataPusher
#		Add ``resource_proxy`` to enable resorce proxying and get around the
#		same origin policy
ckan.plugins = stats text_view image_view viewhelpers recline_view datastore datapusher spatial_metadata spatial_query resource_proxy geo_view linechart barchart piechart basicgrid dashboard_preview harvest ckan_harvester csw_harvester

# ckan harvester
ckan.harvest.mq.type = redis

# Define which views should be created by default
# (plugins must be loaded in ckan.plugins)
ckan.views.default_views = image_view text_view recline_view viewhelpers linechart barchart piechart basicgrid dashboard_preview geo_view

# Customize which text formats the text_view plugin will show
ckan.preview.json_formats = json
ckan.preview.xml_formats = xml rdf rdf+xml owl+xml atom rss
ckan.preview.text_formats = text plain text/plain

# Customize which image formats the image_view plugin will show
ckan.preview.image_formats = png jpeg jpg gif

ckanext.geoview.ol_viewer.formats = wms wfs geojson gml

## Front-End Settings
---

Could anybody give me a hint how to solve my issue?

--
MSc Florian Hoedt
Leiter Geoinformation

Thünen-Institut
Bundesallee 44
38116 Braunschweig

Tel:  +49 531 596-1405
Fax:  +49 531 596-1499
Mail: florian.hoedt at thuenen.de
Web:  www.thuenen.de

Das Johann Heinrich von Thünen-Institut, Bundesforschungsinstitut für Ländliche Räume, Wald und Fischerei - kurz: Thünen-Institut - besteht aus 14 Fachinstituten, die in den Bereichen Ökonomie, Ökologie und Technologie forschen und die Politik beraten.