[ckan-dev] Error for WFS Ressource

Philippe Duchesne pduchesne at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 12:35:25 UTC 2018

Hello Florian,

I can't tell the exact cause of this stacktrace, but it looks like it
involves a chart viewer and the datastore - not at all a geo view.

Can you check your resource and see what the format is, and what views have
been defined for it ?

Of course if your CKAN instance is accessible online, it'd be much easier
to debug.

Philippe.