[ckan-dev] Editing ckan code

Matthew Fullerton matt.fullerton at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 07:38:15 UTC 2018

This sounds like one install is in development mode (code is run from where
you are editing) and the other has the code installed into the Python
environment somewhere else. You could try running "updatedb" and then
"locate controllers/package.py" to see where the actual install is.

Or... there might be a difference in how the two CKANs are running,
necessitating a restart on one and not on the other. If you are running
through Apache, you need to restart/reload Apache.

-Matt