[ckan-dev] FileStore - no deletion?

Karen Turner karen at catalyst.net.nz
Sun Jan 28 19:57:43 UTC 2018

Hi

We the same behaviour when using datastore too.  I believe this is fixed
in 2.7.
You may be able to use modify this command
https://github.com/opendata-swiss/ckanext-switzerland#command to delete
unreferenced things from the file store. It is what we found and used to
clear out the datastore.

Cheers
Karen