[ckan-dev] Unofficial survey about working (or not) with CKAN

Kevin Brochet-Nguyen kevin at viderum.com
Tue Jul 31 13:38:22 UTC 2018

There will be at least one answer… (and hopefully more than one, or else I’ll be easily de-anonymized)

Thanks for putting together the survey, Ross. It’s a good follow up to the What would you remove from CKAN core and why? thread and maybe more people will feel comfortable offering an opinion since it’s anonymous.

It’s time to start thinking about CKAN 3.0 (more about that later), so this feedback will help drive the discussion.

(And if you’re uncertain about whether you want to contribute—it only takes three clicks and two minutes to fill out. Even if you’re only a user or you administer a CKAN instance and but don’t code—there are relevant questions for you, too.)

--
Kevin Brochet-Nguyen
Sofware Developer

Viderum – ein Unternehmen der Open Knowledge Foundation
http://www.viderum.de/  |  @videruminc

Viderum GmbH
Marchlewskistr. 101
10243 Berlin

Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Registernummer HRB 176512 B
Geschäftsführer: Sebastian Moleski