[ckan-dev] Unofficial survey about working (or not) with CKAN

ross at mailbolt.com ross at mailbolt.com
Tue Jul 24 15:47:24 UTC 2018

Hi,

Just out of general interest, whilst I've been wondering about why people do
or do not contribute to CKAN core - where contribution doesn't necessarily
mean code, it could be design, docs, translation, testing, advocacy etc.

I've put together a REALLY short survey that is anonymous, and shouldn't
take more than 5 minutes to fill in.

It'd be great if you could fill it in .
https://goo.gl/forms/zH4Wjl6Qyp4nrTYH3

I'll try grouping the responses and numbers and share it with the mailing
list in a week or so (assuming there are any answers) w/o sharing any
personally identifying information.

Cheers

Ross