[ckan-dev] Data.gov Request for Information (RFI) aimed at CKAN providers

Philip Ashlock - QXA philip.ashlock at gsa.gov
Mon Jun 11 19:42:07 UTC 2018

Data.gov has put out a Request for Information (RFI) aimed at CKAN
providers asking for information about their services and capabilities.
Submissions are due by 4pm ET on Wednesday June 13th and we'd welcome your
help in getting this to any CKAN providers that might want to respond.

You can read more information at https://github.com/18F/tts-
buy-ckan-multitenant which includes a link to the Google Form where you
will submit answers to a few questions. If you have any questions please
direct them to our Contracting Officer: Jennifer Calik
Jennifer.Calik at gsa.gov

This is a market survey exercise for informational purposes only and IS NOT
a Request for Quotes (RFQ), Request for Proposals (RFP), or similar request.