[ckan-dev] Dataset vocabulary tags deleted when adding resource

JD Bothma jd at openup.org.za
Tue Oct 30 18:52:54 UTC 2018

I have a situation where vocabulary tags get removed from a dataset when I
add resources with resource_create.

This only happens in production - I can't reproduce it locally.

I can't tell what's different from how I used to create datasets and add
resources - this worked fine but recently this has shown up.

It happens regardless of whether I create the resource immediately after
creating the dataset, or a few minutes after creating the dataset.

Has anyone seen anything like this?

--
JD Bothma
Software Developer