[ckan-dev] Dataset vocabulary tags deleted when adding resource

JD Bothma jd at openup.org.za
Tue Oct 30 19:26:04 UTC 2018

I thought I was going crazy.

I think I tracked it down to an oldish version of ckanext-extractor - I'll
follow up there when I confirm -
https://github.com/stadt-karlsruhe/ckanext-extractor/issues/16

Still not sure why it's happening in production but not locally.

I think this has been hidden in the past because I used a script that would
update (and fix) the package each time I add a resource, and I generally
add XLS resources after adding PDF resources to the same datasets, and I
have extractor configured to only extract PDF resources.

Best
JD

--
JD Bothma