[ckan-dev] SSL not working - mixed/insecure content

Christoph Blank cb at unused.at
Mon Oct 29 16:15:35 UTC 2018

Hi,

Somehow SSL is still not working for some resources, and I'm unsure if this
is caused by my config.
Nginx seems to forward the headers correctly and the settings according to
the wiki (SSL) are also there.

I've created an issue on github:
https://github.com/ckan/ckan/issues/4533

Can anyone maybe help? Not sure what's left to try...

Thank you very much