[ckan-dev] Seeking two CKAN developers - Full-time - Berlin

Kevin Brochet-Nguyen kevin at viderum.com
Tue Sep 11 08:45:15 UTC 2018

Hi all,

My employer, Viderum, is looking to fill two CKAN developer roles. One senior Python developer and one devops engineer with Python skills. Both positions are full-time and based in our Berlin office, where I also work. Please feel free to share these with other devs who might be interested.

Links to the job postings with more information about each role and how to apply:

Senior Python Developer (f/m)
https://viderum.softgarden.io/job/2674125?l=en

DevOps Engineer with Python Skills (f/m)
https://viderum.softgarden.io/job/2674045?l=en

The posts include the contact info for our head of HR, who will be handling the hiring. But you can also email me directly (outside the mailing list) if you have questions.

Kind regards,
Kevin

--

Kevin Brochet-Nguyen
Sofware Developer

Viderum – ein Unternehmen der Open Knowledge Foundation
http://www.viderum.de/  |  @videruminc

Viderum GmbH
Marchlewskistr. 101
10243 Berlin

Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Registernummer HRB 176512 B
Geschäftsführer: Sebastian Moleski