[ckan-dev] Job Workers Updates on Package Update but Not Datastore_create?

Florian.Brucker at it.karlsruhe.de Florian.Brucker at it.karlsruhe.de
Mon Sep 10 06:50:10 UTC 2018

Hi,

actually, ckanext-extractor should automatically react to datastore_create
being called, although to be honest I haven't really tested that. It
sounds like that doesn't happen for you -- could you explain what exactly
you're doing and what isn't working as expected?

Best regards,
Florian Brucker

"ckan-dev" <ckan-dev-bounces at lists.okfn.org> schrieb am 09.09.2018
06:31:16: