[ckan-dev] Please support CKAN, and Solomon :)

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Fri Sep 21 16:02:29 UTC 2018

This will actually cover a full time role and some on costs. The expected
salary for a solid candidate is  $400 USD per month, so $4,800 for the
year. The additional budget will be Managed by the NGO Solomon is currently
establishing (this will almost certainly be OK Ethiopia, but other options
are being considered by Solomon too).

Solomon himself is not paid via this initiative. I have suggested that for
each such role a buffer should be created so that the the NGO can afford to
manage any incidental matters :)

At this stage the University of Addis Ababa has been very supportive with
the verbal OK to support via office space and internet connectivity. So as
to build a capacity for 100% independence, again, i’ve Advised a buffer on
the expected salary costs :).

Cheers,
Steven